Are you excited to make a loaf full of meat? If yes, then there is nothing better than making this Bobby Flay meatloaf recipe. It’s juicy, tender, and looks scrumptious with shiny glaze on the outside. Make your dinner special by serving this wonderful meatloaf: bursting with flavorful seasonings.
To prepare this iconic dish, mix ground beef meat with bread crumbs, eggs, vegetables, red pepper flakes, ketchup, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. The meatloaf mixture is ready. Now just add a glaze on the top made with ketchup, balsamic vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Bake in the oven for a few hours and it’s ready! Relish each bite of Bobby Flay meatloaf at home.
When making meatloaf, it’s important to follow the right steps. To achieve a juicer interior and crispier edges on the outside, don’t overmix the meatloaf mixture. It may result in a tough meatloaf. Moreover, adding a glaze on the top of the meatloaf will give a perfect sweet and tangy taste. When baked, the glaze caramelizes and tastes good.
Now you already know quite a bit about meatloaf and how to make it perfect. However, to get the full recipe, keep on reading next. Also, get details about equipment and nutritional information. Arriving the exclusive Bobby Flay meatloaf right in your kitchen!
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Meatloaf?
- Oven – Bake meatloaf in the oven at 450 degrees for one hour and thirty minutes.
- Sauté Pan – Sauté veggies along with seasonings in the saute pan.
- Spatula – Use a spatula to mix the ingredients while cooking.
- Baking Sheet – Transfer the meatloaf mixture to the baking sheet to bake in the oven.
- Bowl – Use the bowl to make meatloaf sauce.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Meatloaf?
|Preparation Time||Rest Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||10 Minutes||1 Hour 5 Minutes||1 Hour 35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Meatloaf?
- Ground Pork – Add ground pork to the bowl for preparing meatloaf.
- Ground Veal – Ground veal is used to make a moist meatloaf recipe.
- Ground Chuck – To add taste variation to the meatloaf mixture, add ground chuck.
- Zucchini – Add zucchini to the meatloaf for a mild flavor of vegetables.
- Bell Peppers – Red and yellow bell peppers will give a nice color and crunch to the meatloaf texture.
- Garlic – Make a fine garlic paste to enhance the flavor of the meatloaf.
- Eggs – Add two large eggs to form a perfect shape of the meatloaf.
- Olive Oil – Sauté vegetables in olive oil to soften them.
- Balsamic Vinegar – Adding a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar will give a nice acidic flavor.
- Ketchup – Garnish Bobby Flay meatloaf with a tablespoon of ketchup.
- Parmesan Cheese – Grate parmesan cheese while preparing the meatloaf mixture for a cheesy and gooey taste.
- Bread Crumbs – A bowl of bread crumbs will give meatloaf a crackly texture.
- Thyme – Add thyme to bring out an earthy and minty taste to the meatloaf.
- Parsley – Garnish meatloaf with parsley for aromatic flavors.
- Red Pepper Flakes – Whisk red pepper flakes with egg mixture to spice up the meatloaf.
- Salt – Season meatloaf with salt for a balanced taste.
- Black Pepper – A pinch of black pepper gives a spicy pungent taste to the recipe.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Meatloaf
1. Sauté Veggies
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, heat the oil in the pan. Add zucchini, bell peppers, garlic paste, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Cook for five minutes until softened. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine Meatloaf Ingredients
Place ground beef, ground pork, and chuck meat in the bowl. Add whisked eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, ketchup, and balsamic vinegar to the bowl. Now add sauteed veggies to it. Mix everything well.
3. Cook Meatloaf
Mold the meatloaf in the baking dish lined with parchment paper. Whisk together the remaining ketchup, balsamic vinegar, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Apply the mixture to the top of the meatloaf. Place in the oven and cook for one hour and thirty minutes. Meatloaf is ready.
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||14 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Meatloaf Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay’s meatloaf recipe is magic. This meatloaf is made of three kinds of ground meat which is the game changer. It keeps the meatloaf juicy and tender. Applying a glazing sauce on the top of meatloaf adds a perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors. When baked, meatloaf edges become crispier. These are the best meatloafs with a soft texture and are tender enough to slice with a fork and take bites.
Bobby Flay Meatloaf Recipe
Are you excited to make a loaf full of meat? If yes, then there is nothing better than making this Bobby Flay meatloaf recipe.
- 1/2 Pound Ground Pork
- 1/2 Pound Ground Veal
- 1 Pound Ground Chuck
- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 2 Bell Peppers (yellow and red, diced)
- 1 Garlic
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Thyme (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper
Heat oil in the pan. Saute vegetables in the pan and season with red pepper flakes, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook for five to six minutes and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. To prepare a meatloaf, add three kinds of meat to the bowl. Add whisked eggs, ketchup, balsamic vinegar, bread crumbs, and sauteed veggies to the same bowl. Combine well.
Transfer the meatloaf mixture to the baking sheet. Glaze with ketchup, and balsamic vinegar, and sprinkle some red pepper flakes on the top. Cook for one hour and thirty minutes. Meatloaf is ready.
Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 123mg | Sodium: 844mg | Potassium: 538mg | Sugar: 6.1g
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do you put in the meatloaf?
Meatloaf is made with ground meat, bread crumbs, eggs, ketchup, seasonings, and balsamic vinegar.
What is the secret to moist meatloaf?
Don’t skip adding eggs, ketchup, and vinegar to the meatloaf. Add moisture to the meatloaf while cooking.
How many eggs should I put in the meatloaf?
It is sufficient to add 2-3 eggs to two to three pounds of meatloaf.
What temperature do you bake meatloaf?
Bake meatloaf at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
What can I use in meatloaf instead of breadcrumbs?
You can use crushed-up crackers instead of breadcrumbs.
Here is a great meatloaf recipe for you all! Try this and let me know your comments.