The ideal daytime summer time cocktail – limoncello spritz! It is refreshing with sparkling fizz, has hints of sweet and zesty lemon, and only calls for a few substances.
But First, What’s Limoncello?
I even now keep in mind my very first limoncello cocktail along the Amalfi coastline. The insanely wonderful seaside views with the charming, bustling town suitable behind… all although sipping on this super refreshing, lemon-y infused cocktail. What a sight I notify ya.
But that’s what made me tumble in like with limoncello. Unlike Campari or Aperol, limoncello is an Italian liqueur created with lemon zest, sugar, and vodka. So if you’re into a little bit sweeter cocktails, swap an Aperol spritz with this limoncello spritz (or even my limoncello prosecco). Just be watchful – it is super effortless to consume, which indicates you can go overboard rapid!
What’s in a Limoncello Spritz?
The splendor of spritzes is that they are so very simple, but so fantastic. Just seize a bottle of prosecco, limoncello, some soda drinking water, and a number of garnishes (which I really endorse incorporating for a small zhuzh). Here’s what you require.
- Prosecco: My favourite prosecco for spritzes is from La Marca, but opt for any of your favorites that is dry or brut.
- Limoncello: There’s a couple makes that make limoncello, but I individually like this one particular from Il Tramonto Liqueur.
- Soda Water: You can use possibly club soda or glowing drinking water. If glowing water even though, make certain it’s not flavored.
- Garnishes: Including a contemporary lemon slice and some mint genuinely is the cherry on leading to this cocktail.
Come across the printable recipe with measurements underneath.
How to Make a Limoncello Spritz
Identical to an Aperol spritz, you will comply with a 3-2-1 method to make this limoncello spritz. This usually means 3 areas Prosecco, 2 pieces Aperol, and 1 component club soda. When you make a number of glasses, you can begin to eyeball it far too (which is what I do now).
- Pour it all in. Fill a glass 50 % whole with ice. Pour in the Prosecco, limoncello, and top it off with soda h2o.
- Garnish. Add a fresh new lemon slice into the spritz, and leading with with a stem of mint leaves.
Much more Summer time Cocktails!
There is always place for additional typical cocktails, so here’s a several all-time favorites you and your attendees will enjoy.
Get a style of the Italian coast with these limoncello spritzes! After you make them, allow me know how you (and every person else) liked it in a remark underneath.
The excellent daytime summer months cocktail – limoncello spritz! It’s refreshing, glowing, and only requires 3 elements.
Pour it all in. Fill a glass fifty percent total with ice. Pour in the Prosecco, limoncello, and soda water.
Garnish. If you would like, garnish just about every glass with a fresh lemon slice and mint leaves.
Calories: 248kcal, Carbohydrates: 23g, Protein: .1g, Sodium: 12mg, Potassium: 75mg, Sugar: 23g, Calcium: 9mg, Iron: .3mg
©Downshiftology. Material and images are copyright guarded. Sharing of this recipe is the two encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting comprehensive recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.